The Mommying After Maria Edition of our annual challenge!
GiveStrength's annual lifting challenge to raise funds for families impacted by breast cancer is doubling our effort.
This year, 50% of the funds raised by your bench presses will help fund desperately needed relief for the hurricane victims in Puerto Rico.
Click right here to get more info and sign up for the challenge!
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:
- Upload a video of your bench press to your favorite social media page (Facebook, Instagram, wherever!)
- Introduce your video by explaining that, for every rep you perform, you're pledging to donate $1 to the Muscle For The Mamas fundraising effort
- In the video, challenge three friends to match your bench press (don't forget to tag them in to your video!)
SO, HOW MUCH WEIGHT SHOULD YOU BENCH?
- Women: pick a total between 45 lb. and 115lb.
- Men: Pick a total between 95 lb and 225 lb.
Remember: this bench press challenge is for max reps! The more reps we all get, the higher the donation, and the closer we get to making genuine impact!
Your strength has the ability to make impact.
Get strong. Give strength.